-Vincent Van Gogh

"I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
~Vincent Van Gogh

Thursday, June 30

2011: Expanding Horizons

So far, year 2011 has been pretty eventful in terms of art. I am gaining speed as I continue to grow in my art. This year has pushed me in so many different directions that have each taught me something new. Four years after starting his class, I continue to take lessons from Dan Thornhill. If you get a chance, you should check him out as well at Dan Thornhill Studio Art.

2011: Age 15
March Commission


Commission trio #1


Commission trio #2


Commission trio #3


"Wild" #1 in a series that showed in a local gallery in May 2011


"Girl with Hat" #2 in series


"Strummin'" #3 in series


"Green-Eyed Girl" #4 in series


"High Sights" #5 in series


The hanging works in the gallery


January commission


Glee's Brittany as a work in progress



Finished


A window I decorated to hang in my room

2 comments:

The Morning Rush said...

Freakishly talented. Supastar!

London said...

Thank you precious!